Tour Code: DM2
Tour Name: Phillip Island Penguin & Wildlife Park Day Tour
Distance from City: 2.5 hrs approx
Departure: 13.00-13:30 hrs
Return: WINTER: 21:00 hrs / SUMMER: 23:00 hrs (approx)
Pickup Location: City Centre
Explore the famous of Phillip Island. First visit Maru Koala Park, discover Australian native animals such as Koala, Kangaroo, Wombat in a playful surrounding. Then visit Phillip Island Chocolate Factory for Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate Factory Tour. Perhaps you may also want to buy for some chocolate and enjoy some coffee at their cafe. Then on to Seals Rock at the Nobbies, where you can walk along the boardwalk to view the seals and take a snap at this beautiful ocean scenery. Finally highlight of the day is to witness the world's famous natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island Nature Parks.
- Maru Koala Park Admission
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory for admission fees to World of Chocolate Tour and Tasting
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade (Standard Viewing)
- Seat In Coach transport with Indonesia/Malay/English commentary by our driver guide
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Please bring a jacket, comfortable walking shoes and of course your camera!
- This tour is based on minimum 4 adults departure, if less than this we may join you with our other coach share partner (English commentary) at no extra cost
- This tour is based on Seat In Coach (SIC) transportation which is not private charter vehicle
You will be required to make payment using the following methods:
- by credit card - online using PayPal as our merchant partnerfromthe members area/dashboard after booking.
NOTE: Our pricing is already including credit card fees surcharge.
- by cash transfer - once you have the payment slip/proof you may upload it in the members area/dashboard or scan email us.
If you are not sure you may contact us directly to arrange alternative ways to pay as per below contact details (24 hours):
Mobile/Whatsapp: +62 813 5461 9888 (Indonesia) or +61 414 481 388 (Australia)
Telephone: +62 21 2287 0474 (Indonesia) or +61 3 9931 0350 (Australia)
- Children aged 3 years and up to 11 years must pay child price
- Adultprice apply to persons 12 years and over.
- Children 2 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap at own risk). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Pick Up Locations:
- Please wait outside the building of your chosen meeting point 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- If your pick up location is not on the list please choose the nearest location to you or you may contact us latest 48 hours prior to arrange a special pick up for you.
- No hotel drop-offs after half day city tours,you will be dropped at a central location in the city centre (one location drop off point only), where you can walk back home whilst shopping or exploring the city.